Slick Rock

I was still planning on running slick rock on Saturday. However due to reports of heavy rain and extremely high winds, canceling or postponing this run is an option. If anyone still wants to make this run for tomorrow let me know.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply