March 2017 meeting audio available for download/listening here:
- Black Tie and Boots report
- Mormon Emigrant snow run
- Josh nails it for the Boner Award!
- Rye Patch trip coming up for April – need to get a headcount ASAP
- Snow in Sierra is likely going to cause delay/change/cancellation of the Ladies Run and delay the Rubicon run in June (or maybe change how far we can go) – stay tuned
- AAT sections for Rubicon and Fordyce will depend on snow melt
- Sierra Trek 50th coming up in August – we’re going to start soliciting for vendor donations soon – many vendors needs more advance notice than in past
- Sierra Trek committee registration opening up – if you are going to be able to volunteer time for the raffe or other Trek volunteer efforts, the registration is 1/2 off.
- Write your reps/governor about OHV legislation coming up to gut the OHV program in CA: http://www.off-road.com/blog/2017/03/23/blueribbon-coalition-urges-support-for-ab-1077-for-california-ohv/
- RTF property on Rubicon will be available this year to everyone
- Need someone to attend the FOTR meeting on April 8 – http://www.rubicontrail.org/rtf-fotrmain.htm