Audio from meeting is available here http://madhatters4x4.com/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/April-2017-Madhatters-Meeting.mp3
- One new guest – “Able” – father/son team – just bought a 2001 TJ and starting to build it up – never Jeeped before
- Sal gave report on Moab trip
- Larry gave a report from FOTR meeting that he & Sherry attended
- Calstar has been been acquired by REACH – there is still a family membership with a small discount ($55/family) – well worth it
- No run for April – not sufficient attendance for Rye Patch – pointed folks to Mud in Yer Eye @Hollister
- Not clear plan for Ladies Run – Sierra is still well buried with snow – Bear Valley trail is buried still. Looking for possible destinations in Reno area.
- Rubicon run for first weekend in June is not likely – trail still under 10-15ft of snow
- Discussed possibility of heading to SoCal for something in May or June (Calico, Cougar Buttes, Hungry Valley SVRA, Big Bear, etc).
- Stay tuned for May/June plans