Some buddies of mine were down in Panamint over the past week and ran some of the trails – there’s been some decent flash floods that have rearranged some areas and have made them more interesting than usual (particularly Goler Wash). South Park is closed at the bridge, so you can’t make a loop from Pleasant Canyon South Park any more. I’ll get a heads up from folks I know that are going to Panamint Valley Days as to conditions in November.
- datkinson on set screw: Stainless steel 316 vs. Alloy steel black oil finish
- madbronco on set screw: Stainless steel 316 vs. Alloy steel black oil finish
- artstine on Ladies Run * May 15-17
- Cat_Dr on Ladies Run * May 15-17
- James Orman on Ladies Run * May 15-17