What a great turnout, we had 17 rigs in all …8 member rigs and 9 guest rigs. We staged at the parking lot at 4th & M Streets. Lots of people came by and talked to us and checked out our rigs. Sparky and his Hi-Lift jack saved the day for some kids and their float. We lined up single file then staggered out going down the road. We looked great! We passed 4 announcer stands, in fact one misread our “about the club” and said we were established in 1879. John looked at me and said, “that sure makes Craig old”. I had a great time and thanks to everybody who participated.
- datkinson on set screw: Stainless steel 316 vs. Alloy steel black oil finish
- madbronco on set screw: Stainless steel 316 vs. Alloy steel black oil finish
- artstine on Ladies Run * May 15-17
- Cat_Dr on Ladies Run * May 15-17
- James Orman on Ladies Run * May 15-17