The Winter Fun Event is a go. We will not have any snow, but will make the best of it. As a result of the lack of snow and the expected low turnout they have combined our Tundra Trek run with the Glacier Assault run. It will be run in the same location off Higway 80 at Immigrant Gap, but will go much farther and do a loop. It will be mostly over forest roads with little difficult terrain to cover. The extreme run is going to do the Fordyce Creek trail to the river and back. Also we are going to have more activities at the fairgrounds for those who decide not to do a run on Saturday. Those attending are welcome to help with the Tundra Trek run, go on the extreme run or hang out at the hall on Saturday. I hope to see you all there. We will start setting up at noon on Friday. Come to the raffle booth when you arrive at the fairgrounds for more details.
- datkinson on set screw: Stainless steel 316 vs. Alloy steel black oil finish
- madbronco on set screw: Stainless steel 316 vs. Alloy steel black oil finish
- artstine on Ladies Run * May 15-17
- Cat_Dr on Ladies Run * May 15-17
- James Orman on Ladies Run * May 15-17