9 rigs met at the information station at 9:30am on Saturday. We found the road to be covered at 6000 feet where we aired down. Once at 7000 feet anyone who ventured off the trail found it difficult to move. most everyone found a way to get stuck including the trail boss. We made it to the gate at highway 88 at noon, there we turned around and looked for a lunch spot and the madhatter kids tore up the slopes sledding. We managed to get stuck a couple of times on the way out. Once back at the lake about 3pm, we split up and three rigs went to pleasant valley to do some wine tasting. Fun was had by all. Hoping for more snow for our March 3rd run, see you there.
- datkinson on set screw: Stainless steel 316 vs. Alloy steel black oil finish
- madbronco on set screw: Stainless steel 316 vs. Alloy steel black oil finish
- artstine on Ladies Run * May 15-17
- Cat_Dr on Ladies Run * May 15-17
- James Orman on Ladies Run * May 15-17