We had a great run on Saturday to Uncle Tom’s Cabin off Wentworth Springs Road. We had eight Madhatters in attendance led by first-time Trail Boss, Chris. Chris did a great job leading us up and over the hill and almost to Ice House Road before we decided to turn around and call it a day. We stopped by Uncle Tom’s for a cold one on the way out and aired up at Stumpy Meadows in a heavy snowfall. The following are some photos of the day. Thanks to Chris for doing a great job of leading the run and all those who attended it was a great day in the first good snow we have seen this year.
- datkinson on set screw: Stainless steel 316 vs. Alloy steel black oil finish
- madbronco on set screw: Stainless steel 316 vs. Alloy steel black oil finish
- artstine on Ladies Run * May 15-17
- Cat_Dr on Ladies Run * May 15-17
- James Orman on Ladies Run * May 15-17