– Trail Boss: Craig
– Co Boss: Art
– very difficult 3-day run
– Hit the trail very early on Fri 6/8, go to Rubicon Springs
– If you want to camp at the Loon Lake Chalet on Thursday night, please follow this link https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/eldorado/recarea/?recid=71078
– Camp Fri and Sat nights at Rubicon Springs
– Saturday will be a relaxing day with hiking/hanging out.
– Hit the trail early Sun 6/10 to complete the run up and out Cadillac Hill.
Trail Boss: Art
Trail Boss: Dave Jones
Trail Boss: Craig
Trail Boss: TBD
Date: TBD due to possible very late trail opening due to snow pack.
– A 31-mile very difficult trail, typically requiring 3 days of wheeling
– Camping along the way
– A difficult run into a great camping spot
– Typically groups go in Fri am and Sat am, return on Sun
Trail Boss: Tyler
A medium difficulty, 2 day trip of attrition. 33s and 1 locker required. Plus recovery points.
Day 1: Strawberry Pass and Deer Valley, camp at Lake Alpine.
Day 2: Slick Rock, end at Spicer Snow Park